Ground Floor, Rm G7 Community House
77 King Street
You are: Home - Organisations
The Volunteer Resource Centre Manawatu & Districts supports all voluntary work.
Volunteer work occurs in many forms and can be:
- Formally, where the voluntary work is coordinated through a group or organisation
- Without formality, where any organising happens amongst the volunteers themselves
The Volunteer Resource Center Manawatu & Districts is enrolling organisations from the not-for-profit sector.
Membership entities you to a number of benefits as well as making you a part of the network of support for volunteering in the wider region.
Membership requires you to complete some simple forms, which we can send to you the post or electronically.
The key roles of Resource Centre Manawatu & Districts are:
- Promoting Volunteering
- Supporting Volunteering
- Providing information on all aspects of volunteering
- Recruitment of volunteers
- Providing a referral service for registered organisations
- Initial interviewing for potential volunteers
- Provision of regular newsletters relating to supporting volunteering and links to related research and relevant information
- Management support
- A website with up-to-date information about us, member organisations and activities in the region
- Support and training for coordinators of volunteers
To down load the forms to Request Volunteers - Click here
To down load the complete organisation membership pack - Click here
If your organisation would like to join the Volunteer Resource Centre, Manawatu and Districts, please fill out the form and we will send you a registration pack.